Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dan in real life

really?
Q.5.
 A. How old should a person be to date? Well, I believe a person shouldn’t “date”, that they should “court”. Personally, one shouldn’t go out until they can even start to support themselves. “Dating” in elementary- not actually dating, cute but stupid, middle school-it’s just your changing hormones, you’re just dumb, and in high school- you’ve waited this long, cant you wait a little longer? I’m not saying you can’t go out at all in high school; just wait till you’re at least in 10th grade. You guys just end up going too far and acting on emotion which, since you didn’t think about it, end up hurting. Not going to be sympathetic. If they are so in love that they’d climb a mountain, swim an ocean, or trek a dessert, cant they wait for sex? What would the point of marriage be then?? If your goanna have a kid make sure you’re already married to that person! Ugh, I just despise that!!Makes me want to slap the lot of you guys upside the head!! If you’re so sure that they’re the one then just get married; “but I don’t want to get married, I want to “test” others”, then stop saying they’re the one! If you’re so sure that they’re not the one and you’re even together with them- why are you settling?! If that “perfect” person doesn’t know you exist then why should you settle or even keep thinking about them? Wait for someone who already knows you and wants to have a future with you.
B. What’s with thongs??NO really, when I was a kid that was a type of shoe (which I still do not like to wear). Thong, what a painful sounding word, reminds me of a whipping thong from olden times. There is absolutely no reason in my book for any of that low riding revealing stuff. NONE. Personally, I think there should be a law, that if a person wants to get any of that~...frilly stuff that they need to prove that they’re married. Why on earth would anyone want to show their body to someone they’re not committed to? I don’t get it.
C. No one is too young to Love, however I do believe that there are different kinds of love. I think that young people don’t understand romantic relationship Love. I believe they get it confused with lust or admiration, a crush they can’t handle, or infatuation. To believe that it’s Love and you’re just going to have whoever forever is a silly thing when you’re young. Now, there is family love and that is supposed to last life because what is family if there is no Love? Just a group of people who probably don’t always get along together. Then there s how you love a friend, it’s different. Doesn’t mean you sleep with them though. It means you’d do just about anything for them (much like family love), even possibly dying for them. I believe that people don’t read the emotion correctly and convince themselves that there are in Love romantically. Which can confuse some because the person they feel so strongly for could be of the same gender and that’s whack. People just don’t seem to read Love properly, they just get it so confused…and thats so disapointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment