Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I can't think...


I can’t think. I don’t know what to write. I look around the room, up at the dark ceiling and out the windows at the top of the wall. Still nothing. I try to recall what happened at lunch and reminisce. Nope no good, the memories fade before they form in my head. I don’t really want to read, I don’t want to play my DS all that much. Well, I do but I need to type and write, to get caught up and stuff; but I can’t think. My lower body is starting to feel disconnected like a weird vapor instead of a solid structure. Now my arms are too hot, I need to roll my sleeves up or I’ll sweat. Still no thoughts to write, just this odd monologue. I don’t want to study about Taiwan later; I don’t want to have to get a tri-fold for it either. I do want to go home and sleep. I can’t think and times almost up, the music in my ears drowns out the class and thoughts that might form. I just don’t know how to start, that’s the hardest part sometimes. My mind keeps pace with the words, the tune the sounds from the music. I’m just not inspired. Great, now they’re getting loud and are getting up. I hate that, it’s so nerve wracking. I just want to go home, get on my bike and go down to the beach. Oh wait, this is Missouri, not Two Rivers. I just want to chill outdoors there but they probably still have snow on the ground. Ah, and there’s the bell. Oh well, I’ll try to type later. Not at home though that’s for sure. I can really be a lazey bum somtimes. I still can't think...

No comments:

Post a Comment